Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Shows are Coming!!

Now that everything is confirmed, I can happily announce that I will be vending in the following upcoming shows! May will be a busy month with an event almost every weekend. Come to one of these events to say hi and see what new pieces I have for spring and Summer!




SPRING CLEANING ART SHOW
at the Glasshouse Record Store in Pomona from 6-9 PM
I'll be vending with 2 other incredibly talented people,
Le Modern Trinket, and Sweetie Sweetie Bakery

{-----------------}



UNIQUE LA
May 7 & 8 @ the California Market Center in LA
11AM-6PM

This will be my 5th Unique Show!! This has to be my favorite
show to participate in. Seamlessly organized.


{-----------------}



PATCHWORK INDIE CRAFT SHOWS

Long Beach
May 15th, 11-5pm

Santa Ana
May 29th, 11-5pm

I love these shows because I have so much fun
catching up with vendor friends. The show just
keeps getting better and better!


Later in the summer, I'll hope to be be vending at the orange international street fair but it isn't a 100% done deal. Hope to see you at one of the confirmed shows this spring!

No comments: