Thursday, April 14, 2011

new name, new look

Well, I've been mulling this over in my head for years now....
I started out as "Melissa Loschy Designs." The one thing I learned in one of my countless graphic design classes is that most of the time, less is more. If a piece can work without space lines, blocks and extra dividers, then it can in fact function better.

So, I've decided to officially chop to front first part of my business name off and become simply "Loschy Designs." My jewelry style will remain the same... with a season update here and there, but I'm fully backing my new name.

My etsy site will remain the same as well, www.melissaloschy.etsy.com. I just can't put a ton of work into a new site after all these years!

While my name and logo are simplistic.... I decided to frame the hell out of them with over the top and gaudy/rococo. My love of gold will never fade!


The new logo in action.....

[----------------------------------------}



Another thing that will never fade....
my unwavering love for snarling angry animals,
like this wolf, available for custom order or at
SEED People's Market!

No comments: