Thursday, September 10, 2009

Etsy Picks of the day

Feeling Blue.....
But only in color.
Royal Blue to be specific.

_______________________________________
Lynchburg Blue Cameo Rose Bracelet

I bought the chain for this lovely piece while I was on a trip to Lynchburg, Virginia. I bought it before witnessing the marriage of two people I hold very dear.



_______________________________________

Wouldn't these 2 pieces look lovely together?
I'm already stocking up for Christmas.
I'm starting to think like a retail associate!
Flashback to my Michael's Arts and Crafts days.


I am lucky enough to meet with the people involved in 2 things I love...
Crafting, and playing music.
Dinner and planning meeting with the HBOC
(handmade brigade of Orange County)
and band practice with Good Avery

It's going to be a great day

No comments: