Tuesday, May 12, 2009

There will be flasks!

I'm proud to announce that starting this sunday at Patchwork, I will be selling flasks! They're all plastic so you can take them anywhere (even through metal detectors). If I'm going to a bar and don't want to spend a lot of money on drinks, I keep one of these suckers in my purse. They hold 5 shots of liquor, or anything you wish. The sleeve is attached with velcro so you can remove it while filling. I will have a variety of artwork available, all original collage by ME! Come to patchwork!


________________________________________
Women's Asset's
Flask, $15


2 comments:

elsie said...

I remember my sneaking in the flask days - before metal detectors though - yours are WAY cooler... can't wait to see you Sunday!

Steph Calvert said...

OMG LOVE IT!!!