Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bzz Bzz Bzz

I've been such the little worker bee...but not in the conventional sense (being that I don't exactly have a full-time job). Every spare second that hasn't been spent interviewing for jobs or freelancing, I have been CREATING. I have 2 boutiques coming up this weekend.
Saturday: I'm a vendor at the OC roller derby girls match, I'm hoping to sell lot's of knuckle rings!
Sunday: I'll be at the dragonfly marketplace from 11:00-4:00 in the Orange Circle.

Since last week, I've created several new pieces, along with 24 magazine subscription collages.



2 and 3 finger vintage heart button knuckle rings

I'm still making more!
I've been working whole-heartedly on affordable art and art prints as well ($5-$30, how's that for cheap?)

I have completely revamped my display table as well. I built a shelf, and got some great thrift store finds to help me with that.
I'm going to take a ton of photos this weekend to showcase all of my new designs.
Hope to see some friends at the shows!


No comments: