Friday, February 26, 2010

It takes me a while...

To muster up the drive to update the blog. I guess I really only post once in a while to show a few pictures about what I've been designing. I don't know why it takes me so long to post new stuff. Well, I'm here to break the silence and bring up 2 things....

#1
I'm totally obsessed with and inspired by wild animals for my latest line of jewelry. (Especially foxes. A friend once told me that out of all the animals in the world, I most resembled a fox..hmmm). Look out for these lovelies as they will be turned into bracelets, pendants, and statement necklaces soon!



#2
Handmade Brigade is BACK! Our first show in 2010 is Speakeasy II. The first Speakeasy was so much fun (and not to mention a huge success) so we've been asked by Detroit bar to host another one this spring (and possibly Speakeasy III in the late summer). Here's the info:

Sunday April 11th
SPEAKEASY II
Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa
5 pm - 10 pm
20 Vendors, Music, Photo Booth, Booze

Want to vend? Check out the full post about this event here.

1 comment:

elsie said...

I always thought you were pretty foxy, uh I mean fox-like!! Love your animal jewelry, LOVE!