Friday, April 10, 2009

Take me to the Fair

While I may not be participating in Renegade or Unique LA, (just haven't had the time or stamina to try and pull myself together to apply for these) I am filling my Spring and Summer weekends with little fairs in Orange County! Not to mention, the entire month of June will be filled with Indie Crafting events and shows every saturday. I will post the flyers for those once they are done (considering I will be the one designing them! :)

Rather than re-type all the info, I posted the flyers for each. I've been working away in my studio on some brand new projects that I will talk about soon!

De Portola Boutique is NEXT SATURDAY! I will be sharing a 10x15' booth with Deborah of Roxstar Jewelry. Sharing is always more fun.



Nina Brito of Tacos and Eggrolls just let me in on this show. Cutest flyer EVER! I may be a graphic designer by trade, but I couldn't have designed anything better than this. I will be at the Laguna Store.



Patchwork is perhaps the most widely publicizes show I'll be doing in May. I'm paring up with my friend Rosemary (Rosemary's collection) for this one. She sells beautiful reconstructed vintage jewelry and terrariums and other goodies from her garden.

1 comment:

elsie said...

Hey my sweet! Just discovered your blog on poppyraye aka Melissa's blog! LOVE it! AND We will be at the next three shows together- YEAH!! Can't wait to see you!