Thursday, July 2, 2009

Freshening up

I could delay no longer, I finally sat myself down and updated my etsy/blog headers and avatar. It only took me a couple of months and a lot of thought about what my shop name is, exactly. I got great advice from Elsie and inspiration from my fellow Handmade Brigade girls and other crafters (like Steppie) to take the time and create some consistency in my branding. "Justice Not Revenge" will soon be its own etsy shop (www.justicenotrevenge.etsy.com). It will be the socially charged theme art and jewelry under "Melissa Loschy Designs."
Here's where hours of embroidering and scanner brought me

__________________________________________
The Header which will become my table banner


__________________________________________
The Avatar and soon-to-be business card

1 comment:

elsie said...

I LOOOOOVE it! Hey, what's a girl have to do to place a custom order order with this Melissa chic..?