Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day at Angel's Stadium.

It's wonderful to have mothers (like mine), and friends. It's wonderful to have friends (like Kristen) with mother's who are married to men like Greg Smith who can score executive suites at sporting events! My parent's and I joined the Smith family: Darlene, Greg, Kristen and Michael for the Angels vs. Kansas City game on Sunday. Angels won 4-3! Our suite was right behind the home plate.


_______________________________________
Mama Loschy checking out the field.



_______________________________________
Mother and Daughter. This was the only photo of us where I wasn't crossing my eyes and my mom wasn't staring at me bug-eyed.



_____________________________
She's a classy mom with a classy Cadillac CTS.
Happy Mother's day thanks to my dad! hehe


This saturday is Patchwork! I'll be in booth #37 in the Harvey's lot. It's supposed to be an absolutely beautiful day, high 70s, low 80s. I'll be posting more photos of the things I'm selling. I'm creating a lot of $5-$20 price points.

No comments: