Friday, May 1, 2009

A Lovely Weekend

So I have blisters all over my hands as a result of working away on a TON of new pieces, especially jewelry, since this saturday is the "Pretty Little Pageant" at the Laguna Niguel Tall Mouse. My good friend Cambria introduced me to the most incredible jewelry line called "Marquis & Camus" and I spend hours pouring through the most unique pieces that combined vintage estate finds with contemporary supplies. I have never been more inspired by another designer. I have so many ideas but most of them will not be completed until the patchwork show on May 17, so look out! Here's a peak at a few of the pieces I've designed (to see the rest, visit my flickr site):





Please come and visit me saturday or sunday at one of the 2 shows below. I'm giving out free Mother's Day cards with every purchase and I will gift wrap any item purchased.
Also, I'm offering lower prices on many of my necklaces in order to make room for my more vintage inspired pieces, so take advantage!



1 comment:

elsie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new inspiration!! see ya honey!