Monday, February 9, 2009

Ideas Worth Spreading


Tonight was made so enjoyable at my pal Rosie's house in Long Beach with a freshly prepared meal. She made none other than her "Rosemary" chicken, roasted veggies, and a salad using lettuce from her garden! It was a wonderful treat. Although, the CSI trucks, yellow tape, and numerous police cars parked around the neighborhood left an ominous feeling.
She showed me the garden plot where she and her sister, along with other community members, grow all sorts of vegetables, herbs, and plants. It reminded me of assembling bouquets from the flowers in my Papa's gardens as a little girl.
The craft boutique I was going to participate in today was cancelled due to rain. I will, however, be participating in the boutique on March 8, bringing we me all my latest pieces. I've uploaded some of them onto etsy and I added more photos to my flickr site too.

No comments: